Mermaid Tail Rentals for Film Productions
Film Quality Silicone Mermaid Tail Rentals
Surgical grade (medical grade) silicone mermaid and merman tail prosthetic costumes with one-of-a-kind looks located near Los Angeles, California and the Hollywood film radius - delivered straight to your set!
Sizing: Varies - most are 24"-26" waist, 32-36" hip, size 7-10 shoe. Our largest tail is a 36" hip with 30" waist.
Mermaid Costume Seashell Bra Tops
Surgical grade silicone and fabric mermaid seashell, scale, and starfish design bra tops located near Los Angeles, California and the Hollywood film radius - delivered straight to your set!
Sizing: 32C/D, 34A/B, 34 C/D
We place safety first to keep your shoot on schedule with the stunt professionals that you need to stay on time and on budget.
Need to hire underwater photographers, underwater videographers, underwater hair and makeup artists, trained underwater models, SCUBA Rescue Divers, underwater assistants, set EMTs, or certified surface support lifeguards for your water shoot segment? Good call. We have those too and can provide quotes as a package to reduce your planning stress.
Swimming Silicone Mermaid Tail Rentals, Available Internationally
- Priced based on project stunt requirements, duration, and usage.
- Swimming tails are ONLY available for rent when worn by one of our on staff trained mermaid stunt performers OR when combined with a pre-shoot swim training day AND hiring OUR own underwater mermaid modeling trained SCUBA safety divers... it doesn't matter if your venue has safety divers. We still need to send our own divers along as they have specilaty training not covered in standard rescue diver or instructor courses.
- Please check out our performers page for bios and photos of our current water staff.
- Yes, SAG-AFTRA and non-union underwater talent is available from our company.
- Yes, our costumes are ok for aquarium work as they meet animal husbandry design and safety requirements for zoos and aquariums.
Non-Swimming Silicone Mermaid Tail Rentals, Los Angeles, Orange County, or Ventura County
- Pricing averages $925 for a four hour shoot for each silicone level mermaid tail + top rental.
- This package is only for projects that involve your own model sitting out of water or in no more than 6" of water depth. Any swimming or attempts to swim in this costume with this non-swimming package is grounds for contract termination without refund.
- A mermaid tail wrangler is included in this rental price. The tail wrangler is responsible for delivering the tail to/from set, assisting the model with properly getting the tail on/off, and supervising the tail's safety on set to prevent damage and/or misuse by production.
- If you need a shorter duration or a swimming performer please consider booking one of our mermaid stunt performers instead as a package deal.
Additional water Set Services for Film Shoots available
- Aquarium & Zoological Facility Interfacing Services
- Fabric Tail Rentals
- Hair (wigs) and Waterproof Makeup Artists
- Pool, Tank, and Aquarium Facility Location Procurement Services
- Pre-Shoot Safety Training for Cast & Crew
- Mermaid Swim Technique Instructors
- SCUBA Diving Instructors
- SCUBA Rescue Divers
- Set EMTs
- Stunt Workers
- Swimmer & Diver Casting
- Underwater Choreographers
- Underwater Movement & Modeling Coaches
- Underwater Speaker Rentals
- Underwater Photographers
- Underwater Videographers
Colors, Sizing, & Fit
- Mermaid tails are fragile, fully sealed, custom-fit prosthetic costumes designed for 5'2"-5'10" heights and are NOT size adjustable. Please pick the tail BEFORE you cast for a model as models are easier to find in Los Angeles than prosthetic tails! If your model is larger than our tails then you will be out of luck and will need to remove them from your project to replace them with a thinner model.
- Mermaid tails and tops are not allowed to be repainted, punctured, "altered," or modified by wardrobe personnel in any way.
- Color choice is subject to availability and size needed. These costumes cannot be altered / adjusted to fit a person, the person needs to fit the costume (or be smaller than the costume) to be able to get it on without damage.
Other Usage Restrictions
- Tails are only for use around clean, filtered tap water or similar. They may not be placed in dye, slime, sewage, lake or river water, and/or food products (e.g. Jello).
- Production office name, email, and contact information
- Swimming / non-swimming
- General info on stunt / expectations
- Filming location
- Union / Non-Union