Effective Date: February 16, 2017
What information does Sheroes Entertainment collect?
Many pages on our website can be visited without providing any information. Sheroes Entertainment may collect personally identifiable information, information that identifies you such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, in various areas of the website. On some pages, you may be prompted to provide personally identifiable information if you choose, for instance, to make a reservation, to purchase a gift card, to receive brochures, to enroll in our newsletter, to participate in surveys or contests, to submit a request for a proposal, or to contact us to request other materials. Certain features of the website, such as reservations or online purchases, may require credit card and billing/shipping information as well. If you visit our Jobs page and choose to apply for an open position, we may collect employment related information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, education history, certifications, and employment history or other information.
Sheroes Entertainment reserves the right to combine personally identifiable information we collect with publicly available information or information obtained from third parties or affiliates.
How this information used?
Sheroes Entertainment may use personally identifiable information for our general commercial purposes such as to:
• Process and respond to inquiries or complete transactions you request
• Improve the content and navigability of the website, or to administer or troubleshoot the website
• Grow our business and to offer our own, our affiliates’, or third-party products or services that we think you may find of interest
• Alert you to new website features, special events, products, and services
• Enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the website.
Sheroes Entertainment may aggregate or anonymize information that we have collected for marketing purposes. Aggregated or anonymized information does not identify you. We may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any reason without restriction.
When may Sheroes Entertainment disclose my information?
Sheroes Entertainment may disclose information about you:
• if you request or authorize it;
• to help complete a transaction for you;
• to our authorized employees, as well as agents or contractors we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as data processing, reservation services, gift card fulfillment, talent casting services, event planning and coordination services, marketing or promotion services, hardware and website support, and email management;
• to strategic partners offering or providing products or services jointly or on behalf of Sheroes Entertainment;
• if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets).
We may share your information with our group of companies or affiliates and they are permitted to use it for marketing purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are permitted by California law to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with others for their marketing purposes. Existing customers may contact us once a year through out contact form to request this disclosure.
Cookies and Do-Not-Track
We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the site to provide us with better insights into the use of the site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our sites to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
This website is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any information to us.
Accessing your information and your choices
You can update, amend, or delete the information you have provided us by contacting us using the information provided below.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies, performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
Protecting Your Information
Sheroes Entertainment attempts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personally identifiable information using reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures. We use standard SSL technology on certain pages of our site to protect information being transferred to our site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. If we receive instructions using your log-in information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Links to other sites
We may permit others to link to this website or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.