PRE-SUMMER SALE PRICES END MARCH 31! TO LOCK IN THE BEST PARTY RATES RESERVE WITH US TODAY by calling (805) 328-4911!
A lifeguard assistant is required on all pool parties as part of the package per our insurance carrier's requirements. You may not "opt out" of a lifeguard, even if you "already have one."
Should you want one of our film quality silicone prosthetic mermaid tails you may request it by UPGRADING to a "Real Tail" Prosthetic Mermaid Tail Costume Upgrade at a $180 costume bump fee (per tail).
NOTE: Additional travel time & gas reimbursement may be charged for parties outside of the Ventura County and Los Angeles County regions (please see the maps below). To receive an accurate quote with travel reflected please make sure to include your address on your inquiry form.
How do I know if I have to pay an extra travel charge?
These are the mermaid and water regions that we offer that do not encounter extra travel fees for one pool parties and female land character parties. Events outside of these ranges are subject to a an additional travel fee. The travel rate (if applicable) will be on your invoice before you approve it.
The following upgrades are most commonly requested by families and may be added on at time of booking:
- "Real Tail" Prosthetic Mermaid Tail Costume Upgrade: $180 per mermaid, per event.
- This upgrade sends one of our $4,000 feature film couture swimming mermaid tails on your mermaid performer(s) to your event. These tails are film-quality, environmentally safe based on non-toxic, latex-free, surgical grade materials, and are hand crafted by women artists in the USA. The extraordinary costumes take over one year to arrive and are hand-painted for surreal levels of depth in coloring and details. If you need a *real* mermaid then THIS is the level of tail that you should add on.
- Prosthetics are custom fit to each performer and are not adjustable. As a result, each mermaid has her own unique prosthetic tail and the tail that you receive is based on the performer staffed to your event. E.g. you can't request "the green tail on the blonde mermaid instead of the redhead" as it won't fit.
- Extra Lifeguard Time: $90 per hour when added on to a mermaid or swimming party
- Fabric Mermaid Tail Rentals: $200/10
- When fabric tails are rented a minimum of 1.5 hours is required as part of a 1 character + 1 lifeguard party. The party is converted to a "Mermaid School" lesson format where up to 10 guests can learn to be mermaids from the Finstructor (character) under the watch of the lifeguard. Guests may NOT use tails without supervision. Independent swim proficiency required to use.
- Glitter Tattoo Supplies: $20 for 20
- Custom water-resistant body art that is applied by a character during their existing reserved time at your event
- Glitter Tattoos take approximately 1-2 minutes per guest to apply
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for pool parties rather than face painting as they last longer near water.
- Treasure Hunt Prize Coins: $10 for up to 20 kids
- Inflatable "Glam Shell:" $125 per party
- This inflatable 7' tall LED-light seashell throne adds whimsy to a photo booth or a nice photo accent for mermaid story time. It is white and is powered by electricity. An electrical outlet adjacent to the shell must be supplied for it to work. NOT for use in water.
- Pro-fishional Level Bubble Machine: $75 per party; A-list concert-level professional bubble machine that churns out a bubble storm... perfect for grand entrances and amusing the pickiest of young guests.
- Extra Waiting Time: $10/15 minutes PER character / staff member / lifeguard
- Our performers start at their contracted start time. They do not arrive early and "wait" without compensation. If you need them there to "load in" early then you are charged per character, per portion of 15 minutes.
FAQS ABOUT PRICING:
- Pricing includes our event concierge service relating to services booked through us, taxes, and credit card fees.
- Performers are staffed based on proximity to event location. As a result we cannot guarantee specific gender requests "e.g. I want a male pirate" and, if that is required, additional travel charges will be applied at the rate of $0.90/mile round trip from the performer's home location to compensate for travel time and mileage reimbursement.
- Additional travel charges may apply based on location such as events over 1 hour away or requiring flights, hotels, and or overnight accommodations. Please provide the full event address to ensure that you receive an accurate quote.
- Gratuity is not included in pricing. Standard gratuity for entertainers is between 15-20% per character and is requested to be given to character(s) in cash, in person, at the end of the event.
- A 35% Holiday Overtime Rate applies to any reservations scheduled for the following US Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve
- Multi Day Event Discounts are available for events reserving 3 days of entertainment or more at the time of booking.
- Clients are not allowed to "opt out" of having a lifeguard. They are required by our insurance company.