WE SHOW UP OR YOU get a full refund - guaranteed.
Additional travel charges may apply based on location - we will tell you up front on your quote. To receive a quote please click here.
Land Character Pricing
Mermaid Party Package Pricing
Our mermaid tails are all different colors and are custom fit to each performer. You cannot mix and match the mermaid to the tail as they are all custom. They come in two main categories: realistic (silicone) and basic (fabric). Here is what the main areas of difference between the two types:
Realistic (Silicone) Tail Gallery
- Here are some of our stunning special effects level realistic tails.
- These hand crafted special effects level mermaid tails are not adjustable and are custom fit to each of our performers located throughout the State of California. As a result you cannot request a certain tail to match your decorations, the child's favorite color, etc. as that tail is not guaranteed to be able to fit a performer near you or be in your service region.
The following upgrades are most commonly requested by families and may be added on at time of booking:
- "Real Tail" Realistic Prosthetic Mermaid Tail Costume Upgrade: $180 per mermaid, per event.
- This upgrade sends one of our $4,000 feature film couture swimming mermaid tails on your mermaid performer(s) to your event. These tails are film-quality, environmentally safe based on non-toxic, latex-free, surgical grade materials, and are hand crafted by women artists in the USA. The extraordinary costumes take over one year to arrive and are hand-painted for surreal levels of depth in coloring and details. If you need a *real* mermaid then THIS is the level of tail that you should add on.
- Prosthetics are custom fit to each performer and are not adjustable. As a result, each mermaid has her own unique prosthetic tail and the tail that you receive is based on the performer staffed to your event. E.g. you can't request "the green tail on the blonde mermaid instead of the redhead" as it won't fit.
- Extra Lifeguard Time: $90 per hour when added on to a mermaid or swimming party
- Underwater Photographer with Event Photo Coverage: $1,000 for 2 hours
- Glitter Tattoo Supplies: $20 for 20
- Custom water-resistant body art that is applied by a character during their existing reserved time at your event
- Glitter Tattoos take approximately 1-2 minutes per guest to apply
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for pool parties rather than face painting as they last longer near water.
- Treasure Hunt Prize Coins: $10 for up to 20 kids
- Inflatable "Glam Shell:" $125 per party
- This inflatable 7' tall LED-light seashell throne adds whimsy to a photo booth or a nice photo accent for mermaid story time. It is white and is powered by electricity. An electrical outlet adjacent to the shell must be supplied for it to work. NOT for use in water.
- Pro-fishional Level Bubble Machine: $75 per party; A-list concert-level professional bubble machine that churns out a bubble storm... perfect for grand entrances and amusing the pickiest of young guests.
- Extra Waiting Time: $10/15 minutes PER character / staff member / lifeguard
- Our performers start at their contracted start time. They do not arrive early and "wait" without compensation. If you need them there to "load in" early then you are charged per character, per portion of 15 minutes.
FAQS ABOUT PRICING:
- Pricing includes our event concierge service relating to services booked through us, taxes, and credit card fees.
- Performers are staffed based on proximity to event location. As a result we cannot guarantee specific gender requests "e.g. I want a male pirate" and, if that is required, additional travel charges will be applied at the rate of $1.50/mile round trip from the performer's home location to compensate for travel time and mileage reimbursement.
- Additional travel charges may apply based on location such as events over 1 hour away or requiring flights, hotels, and or overnight accommodations. Please provide the full event address to ensure that you receive an accurate quote.
- Gratuity is not included in pricing. Standard gratuity for entertainers is between 15-20% per character and is requested to be given to character(s) in cash, in person, at the end of the event.
- A 35% Holiday Overtime Rate applies to any reservations scheduled for the following US Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve
- Multi Day Event Discounts are available for events reserving 3 days of entertainment or more at the time of booking.