WE SHOW UP OR YOU get a full refund - guaranteed.
Need ballpark level pricing for a party right now? We've done the math for you!
Things you should know about these charts:
- Pricing includes our party services, taxes, and credit card fees.
- "Total Onsite Time Duration" is the time that our team is on site at your location. Some parties like swimming mermaids, fencing, archery, and unicorns need set up and load out time. Please read the notes below each chart for what this means for your party schedule.
- Drive time & mileage travel charges may apply based on your location - we will tell you up front on your quote what, if any, your travel charge is.
- Gratuity (AKA a tip) is not included in pricing. Just like a restaurant,15-20% per character per event is normal for a gratuity. We request that you tip your staff member(s) / character(s) directly, in cash, in person, at the end of the event.
- An additional 35% Holiday Overtime Rate applies to any reservations scheduled for the following US Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve as during those times we are declining our own families' celebrations to spend time with yours.
land Character Pricing (Such as Santa, Elves, Fairies, Princesses)
Pretty princesses, energetic elves, fantastic fairies, whimsical witches, swoon-worthy singers, and more... this table is for you!
We consider "land characters" to be almost any character or service provider played by a human on our team that doesn't wear a mermaid tail, doesn't do specialty stunts (e.g. stilts), and who doesn't teach how to use real weapons or do dance instruction / performance.
Specialty & Weapons Training Party Pricing
Archery group packages, fencing parties, and unicorns! Pre-teen and adult immersive dream parties start with this table.
Travel for specialty parties is quoted as an additional charge based on party location.
Archery requires 1 hour total of load in / tear down time. This time spent is included inside of their total onsite time duration listed above. As an example, 2 hours of "total onsite time duration" contains 45 minutes of set up, 1 hour of shooting with guests, and 15 minutes of load out. Archery comes with 2 staff members.
Fencing requires 30 minutes total of load in / tear down time. This time spent is included inside of the total onsite time duration listed above. As an example, 2 hours of "total onsite time duration" contains 15 minutes of set up, 1.5 hours of fencing instruction with guests, and 15 minutes of load out. Fencing comes with 1 staff member.
Unicorn Party Pricing
Based on location, duration, and project type. Please Contact Us for a quote.
Mermaid / Merman Party Package Pricing
Beautiful, kind, energetic, and safe. These are the pool party packages that we're famous for - offering the most realistic mermaids in the world with the USA's highest training standards for in water safety and ocean-themed entertainment.
All mermaid and merman parties come with 1 FREE certified lifeguard OR 1 assistant during the mermaid(s) / merman's time working directly with your guests.
- That person helps the mermaid(s)/ merman to and from the pool so that guests never see the character out of their tail.
- Lifeguards wear lifeguard uniforms and assist with on-deck safety and pool supervision. Additional lifeguards are available as "add-ons" at a discounted hourly charge. We recommend 1 lifeguard per every 12 swimmers under the age of 8.
- Assistants wear black event / cocktail hour style of clothing and assist guests with taking photos using guest-owned cameras and hospitality questions.
Visual Explanations of Tail Types
What is a Realistic (Silicone) TaiL?
- If you need a *real* mermaid then THIS is the level of tail that you should select.
- The "realistic tail" upgrade option sends one of our $4,000-$7,000 feature film level couture swimming mermaid tails on your mermaid performer(s) to your event.
- These tails are film-quality, environmentally safe based on non-toxic, latex-free, surgical grade materials, and are hand crafted by women artists in the USA. The extraordinary costumes take over one year to arrive and are hand-painted for surreal levels of depth in coloring and details.
- These hand crafted special effects level mermaid tails are not adjustable and are custom fit to each of our performers located throughout the State of California. As a result you cannot request a certain tail to match your decorations, the child's favorite color, etc. as that tail is not guaranteed to be able to fit a performer near you or be in your service region.
- We send one of the below tails based on what mermaid is closest to you. Here is what mermaid or merman is primarily working in which tail.
- Mermaid Catalina - Green / Gold Tail
- Mermaid Chel - Blue Tail
- Mermaid Hilo - Blue Tail
- Mermaid Lona Starfish - Pink/Blue/Lavender Tail
- Mermaid Marina - Green / Blue Tail
- Mermaid Merissa - Hot Pink/Gold/Purple Tail
- Mermaid Kailani - Pink & Purple Tail
- Mermaid Prism - Green Tail
- Mermaid Sabrina - White/Blue/Lavender Tail
- Mermaid Sonnet - Green / Blue Tail
- Merman Paul - Blue/Gold Tail
OPTIONAL PARTY UPGRADES
Extra optional goodies that brighten any day!
- Glitter Tattoo Supplies: $20 for 20
- Custom water-resistant body art that is applied by a character during their existing reserved time at your event
- Choose from 1 of 3 colors of glitter and a variety of ocean themed designs.
- Glitter Tattoos take approximately 1-2 minutes per guest to apply
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for pool parties rather than face painting as they last longer near water.
- Inflatable "Glam Shell:" $125 per party
- This inflatable 7' tall white seashell throne adds whimsy to a photo booth or a nice photo accent for mermaid story time. It is powered by electricity and has a 6' long cord.
- An electrical outlet adjacent to the shell must be supplied for it to work and stay inflated.
- NOT for use in water.
- Pro-fishional Level Bubble Machine: $75 per party. Pricing includes bubble solution for 1 hour of time. This A-list concert-level professional bubble machine that churns out a bubble storm... perfect for grand entrances and amusing the pickiest of young guests. Add on $35 for each additional hour of solution needed.
- Treasure Supplies: $20 for up to 20 kids
- Custom Scavenger Hunt Creation & Supplies: $35 per event
- Underwater Photographer with Event Photo Coverage: $1,200 for 2 hours
- Extra Waiting Time: $15/15 minutes PER character / staff member / lifeguard
- Our performers start at their contracted start time. They do not arrive early and "wait around" without compensation. If you need them there to "load in," "check in," or otherwie show up early then you are charged per character, per portion of 15 minutes.
Optional Insurance-Specific Upgrades
We carry a $2M general insurance policy with Worker's Compensation Insurance from the State of California. Most venues do not require copies of this paperwork. However, some do with extra specialty wording that open the insurance carriers up to increased risk and increased cost to you. If you wish to save money you are highly encouraged to avoid using any city-owned facilities when planning your party as they often have these hidden fees.
These special insurance paperwork requests are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable, and are date-specific. If you change your event date you will be charged to reissue the paperwork for every date change you make.
- Location-Specific Endorsement on Certificate of Insurance (COI): $175
- Standard blanket-level COI's are provided at no cost for our corporate and hotel clients - however, if a facility-specific endorsement is required, not just a blanket one, then this charge has to be applied.
- May take up to 14 business days to process.
- Waiver of Subrogation: $525 + 15% of total party cost
- This is a highly abnormal request - if you are renting a facility it is suggested that you avoid locations requiring this paperwork to save yourself money.
- May take up to 21 business days to process.