Pirate Ship Rentals & Pirate Party Packages
Make your guests' dreams of Neverland or becoming pirates of the Caribbean come true when you reserve this incredible pirate ship portable playground prop for your next pirate birthday party, community street parade, trade show, or themed after hours event!
The 25' foot long wooden pirate ship makes a grand impact at pirate parties with tall canvas sails on 12' masts, a ship's wheel, metal barred jail play area, mock cannons, and plenty of deck space too!
Are you having a summer picnic and want to show pirate or mermaid movies? The ship's sails can be even be turned and used as extra large movie screens for your favorite mermaid or pirate film.
- The party rental rate on this item is $500 for 2 hours, $200 each additional hour after the first two hours.
- The ship's travel & delivery fee is an additional charge and is calculated as = $4 * the number of round trip miles from your location to its warehouse in Ventura plus drive time.
- 1 Pirate Ship Rental
- 1 Costumed Ship Supervisor
- Please note this person is for the ship's set-up/tear-down, and prop safety supervision.
- This staff member is NOT for the supervision of guests
- Set-up and Tear-down Time
- Pirate ship party packages are available for 2 hours or more of play time.
- The pirate ship requires an additional two hours of set up and two hours of tear-down time on site (which is included in its pricing and does not cut in to its play time portion).
- This pirate ship is delivered via truck and cargo trailer - please note that there MUST be a clear, flat, 20' wide access path for the trailer to easily back in to in order to deliver this amazing ship to your party.
- The ship itself requires a minimum footprint (e.g. surface area) of 18' x 30' in dimension. For stability and guest safety any selected area for the ship must be flat, level, ground.
- We highly encourage you to send us photos of your proposed set-up area before booking to ensure that we will be able to access your yard, park, street, or flat driveway etc.
This incredible playground pirate boat can be delivered to your location in Ventura County (Ventura, Oxnard, Somis, Port Hueneme, Ojai, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, The Santa Rosa Valley, Simi Valley, Piru, and Camarillo) the Santa Clarita Valley (Canyon Country, Newhall, Saugus, and Valencia), Los Angeles County (Encino, Calabasas, Valley Village, Brentwood, Glendale, Burbank, beverly Hhills, Topanga Canyon, etc.) and Santa Barbara County (Carpentaria, Goleta, Santa Barbara, and San Ynez).
Click on an Image to View a Larger Version
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it really sail in water?
No, this special pirate party ship rental was developed to be an amazing play space on land. It does not go in the water.
How do you get on to the ship?
The pirate party ship rental has a staircase with handrails in the stern (back) of the boat. Guests can either exist from the staircase or down the slide off of the side.
How long does it take to set up or tear down?
Approximately 1-2 hours is required for setup or teardown based on elaborateness of set decoration desired.
Can you drop it off the night before?
Is the setup and teardown time in my party rental? Say my party is from 6-8PM. Does that mean they are setting up and tearing down the whole time?
No, the setup and teardown time are separate from party time.
Can I request an earlier drop off of the ship or a later pickup the day of my party so that I don't disturb my guests?
Yes but you will be charged full price by the hour for every additional waiting hour on site.
Can I rent it for a parade?
Quite possibly! The pirate ship rental makes an amazing rolling parade float. Please call us at (805) 328-4911 so that we can consult the ship's calendar and see if that is an option.
Do you provide tables, chairs, and stuff to set up on the deck for eating?
Unfortunately as everyone has a different design idea the pirate ship rental does not come with these items. Please let us know if you will be setting up an eating area on the deck. It can accommodate around 10 people when seated for dinner or a meal.
I don't need the pirate(s) or mermaid for the whole time. Can I have them there at other times?
Yes, our costumed characters can be reserved for a portion of the pirate ship party time (1+ hours), please ask us for pricing if you only want them to be at your party for a portion of your total pirate ship time.
Can we put our company banner or a banner for my birthday child on the side of the ship?
Yes, subject to ship's supervision approval. Please note that ship's supervisor must affix the banner or sign to prevent damage to the ship.