Jungle Book Party, Safari Party, & Adventure Themed Parties for Kids
Birthday parties tend to be WILD - but they don't have to be a total zoo!
Our jungle themed parties bring a roaring good time with more fun than a barrel of monkeys! This party package is one of our company member's favorites and features tons of interactive high energy exercise to keep your kids active.
If you are looking for birthday party ideas for boys that also appeal to girls or want to tie in to the classic adventure spirit of films like The Jungle Book, Tarzan, or Indiana Jones then this is an amazing choice for your next birthday party!
Please pick three activities that you would like your entertainer to focus on:
- Face Painting (avg. 3-8 minutes / child)
- Animals & Adventure Balloon Twisting (avg. 2-5 minutes / child)
- Wild Animal and Jungle Themed Games
- Silly Safari Photo Opportunities
- Interactive Jungle Adventure Quest
- Adventure Skills Contests such as Bravery, Swiftness, and Stealth
- Exploring Books: Interactive Story Time
- Campground Songs
- Wild About Glitter Body Art Designs (Additional Fee)
- Custom Scavenger Hunt (Additional Fee)
- Happy Birthday Song & Cake Cutting Assistance
- This party is optimally designed for 15 guests or less per party entertainer.
Southern California including Los Angeles (inc. Hollywood, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Porter Ranch, Northridge, Culver City, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Granada Hills, San Fernando Valley, Valley Village, Sepulveda, Mulholland, Coldwater Canyon, Encino, Hidden Hills, Hidden Valley, Universal City, Citywalk, Brentwood, USC, UCLA, CSUN, La Canada Flintridge, Monrovia, Arcadia, Topanga, Century City, Pasadena, Silverlake, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Bel Aire, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Agoura Hills), Ventura County (inc. Moorpark, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Ojai, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Lost Hills, Lake Sherwood, Oak Park, Ventura, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Point Mugu, Fillmore, Piru, Saticoy, Conejo Valley).
Frequently Asked Questions
What Costume Does the Performer Wear?
Each of our performers has a different wardrobe that has been collected from their global adventures. All are olive, brown, green, and khaki colored. Please see some of our wardrobe examples on this page.