Glitter Body Artists
Shine as bright as your smile! Glitter body art (AKA "glitter tattoos") are the most popular choice with mixed ages parties, weddings, and parties or events where pre-teens through adults are present. Clients will often choose glitter body art when guests want something fun like face painting but are concerned about having their face covered in party photos or wearing paint around "nice" clothing such as prom dresses and gowns.
In this gleaming glitter service, party guests can pick from over ten stunning ultra fine colors of cosmetic grade glitter and a wide selection of beautiful body art designs. Once chosen, our charming artist adds more "sparkle" to your guest and their life.
Our pricing includes all taxes and credit card fees. Travel charges may apply.
You are welcome to mix and match our land characters based on our standard rate tables. As an example, if you would like 1 walking mermaid + 1 glitter body artist + 1 balloon twister together (3 total characters) for 1 hour, the package price would start at $475 for the three of them for that hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are They Skin Safe?
- Yes! We only use FDA approved super fine cosmetic grade glitters and cosmetic glues in our party and event services.
How Long Do They Last?
Waterproof glitter tattoos are a great pool party birthday party add-on service choice as kids can play with them both in and out of the water. With care they can last up to three days! Glitter tattoos are a fin-tastic choice for our mermaid and pirate swimming pool parties where face painting tends to wash off.
How Do I Remove Them?
- We recommend using any major oil based waterproof makeup remover such as Neutrogena Wet Wipes to remove your wearable glitter body art or glitter tattoo.
I'm Having A Christmas / Halloween / Other Type of Party; Do You Have Options for Me?
- Quite Possibly! We keep a large variety of designs in stock. Please scroll down to see some of our most popular party theme options.
- Please let us know if you are having a specific party theme when you make your reservation. If you need a specific theme or a custom design (such as wedding couple initials) and we do not already have it in stock we can often order special supplies for you at an additional fee.
What Costume Does the Artist Wear?
- Our professional glitter body artists arrive in our teal company shirt and tidy pants or skirt unless otherwise requested.
SPECIFIC PARTY THEMES
Ocean and Pool Party Stencils May Include*:
Fall, Harvest Festival, and Halloween Stencils May Include*:
Christmas, Chanukah, and Winter Holiday Stencils May Include*:
Southern California including Los Angeles (inc. Hollywood, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Porter Ranch, Northridge, Culver City, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Granada Hills, San Fernando Valley, Valley Village, Sepulveda, Mulholland, Coldwater Canyon, Encino, Hidden Hills, Hidden Valley, Universal City, Citywalk, Brentwood, USC, UCLA, CSUN, La Canada Flintridge, Monrovia, Arcadia, Topanga, Century City, Pasadena, Silverlake, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Bel Aire, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Agoura Hills), Ventura County (inc. Moorpark, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Ojai, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Lost Hills, Lake Sherwood, Oak Park, Ventura, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Point Mugu, Fillmore, Piru, Saticoy, Conejo Valley)
* In stock stencils subject to availability. If you have a specific style or character in mind please let us know with at least 1 month's notice to see if we can order it for your event.