American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
Empower your people to help when they are needed in their communities. Red Cross First Aid / CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
/ AED (automated external defibrillator) training incorporates the latest scientific guidelines and aligns with Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs. It teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age).
- Two year certification with successful course completion
- FREE online skills refreshers
- FREE digital course materials
- In-person training delivered to your location - weekend and evening availability!
- Concise course focused on hands-on learning
- Continuing education units available
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Timely, easy-to-access digital certification copies with successful course completion
- All rental training equipment and instructor time provided
- $100 / person, minimum 6 students, maximum 12 students
- Digital Course Book - CLICK HERE
- Temperature-controlled classroom-type setup with enough chairs for one instructor and students
- A cleared 20' x 20' floor area clear of debris, trash, water, and other filth
- Electricity, trash, bathroom access, and parking for students and instructor
6 hours including a 1 hour lunch break
How to schedule
Please call our office at (805) 328-4911 with a list of possible weekend or evening dates / times to check for availability and for help scheduling. A 50% retainer fee to reserve a date with us and signed contract are required for reservations.