Face Painting and Arm Painting
Unleash the power of your birthday party child's imagination when you bring a face painter to your next birthday party. Children LOVE to see their friends and themselves transformed in to their favorite super heroes, comic book characters, animals, princesses, and more!
Face painters in Ventura County, Sacramento, and Los Angeles are a must-have for a classically fun birthday party or community event.
- 1 Face Painting Artist - either Normal (lots of colors) or UV Black Light (neon only - best for glow parties, neon parties, laser tag parties, Star Wars / dark themed parties, haunted houses, and nightclubs)
- Please specify if you are doing a neon black light party (e.g. only glow in the dark under specialty lights) at time of booking so that we send the correct kit to your event.
- Face and Body Painting Designs Vary on Time Based on Complexity
- If you are expecting a large turnout at your family reunion, homecoming game, community street fair, marathon, county fair, festival, company barbeque, or other large event we can pre-select a limited number of fast and beautiful face painting designs on a photo pick board for guests to choose from.
A 3'x4' table or larger with access to running water and trash. If you are having a black light party for our UV neon paints you must have a black light in your (dark) space and have the artist set up their gear near the black light so that they can see when applying it.
Southern California including Los Angeles (inc. Hollywood, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Porter Ranch, Northridge, Culver City, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Granada Hills, San Fernando Valley, Valley Village, Sepulveda, Mulholland, Coldwater Canyon, Encino, Hidden Hills, Hidden Valley, Universal City, Citywalk, Brentwood, USC, UCLA, CSUN, La Canada Flintridge, Monrovia, Arcadia, Topanga, Century City, Pasadena, Silverlake, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Bel Aire, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Agoura Hills), Ventura County (inc. Moorpark, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Ojai, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Lost Hills, Lake Sherwood, Oak Park, Ventura, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Point Mugu, Fillmore, Piru, Saticoy, Conejo Valley), Sacramento and surrounding Northern California areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Skin Safe?
- Yes! We only use FDA approved super fine cosmetic grade glitters, face paint, and cosmetic glues in our party and event services.
How Do I Remove Face Paint?
- We recommend using any major waterproof makeup remover such as Neutrogena Wet Wipes to remove your wearable face paint or glitter accents.
- In the event that minor skin discoloration occurs please apply your favorite face-safe lotion and let it sit; most remaining pigment will disappear within 24 hours.
I'm Having A Christmas / Halloween / Other Type of Party; Do You Have Options for Me?
Please let us know if you are having a specific party theme when you make your reservation. We can often prepare theme-specific options with advanced notice.
What is Black Light Face Paint?
A black light, also referred to as a UV-A light, Wood's light, or simply ultraviolet light, is a violet filter colored lamp that emits long wave (UV-A) ultraviolet light and not much visible light. Black light face paint is a special neon colored face paint that is expressly designed to glow brightly under that type of light. Black light neon face paint is NOT the same as glow in the dark face paint. It appears lightly colored and watery under normal sunlight and does not glow by itself. Under the black light these special neon colored face paints come "alive" to the eye and glows brightly. You MUST have a black light for black light face paint to be visible at dark.
What Costume Does the Artist Wear?
- Our professional face painters arrive in our teal company shirt and tidy pants or skirt unless otherwise requested.
What kinds of designs can they do?
- Our face painters can do children's face paint party designs based on things like: fairies, princesses, pirates, snakes, super heroes, super heroines, unicorns, Frozen themed color designs, dolphins, dragons, butterflies, cartoon characters, monsters, tigers, dogs, cats, clowns, mermaids, masquerade masks, flower child, Hawaiian flowers, crowns, fake tattoos, and more!
Click on an Image Below to View a Larger Size
Face Paint Safety Information
We've been appalled while reading professional news from around the country to hear that cheap store bought brands are putting lead and caustic materials that brand skin in to their products. 100% of our face paint, body paint, and glitter kit materials are FDA approved* for cosmetic use.
We also have the following policies in place to ensure the health and well being of your guests:
- We will only face paint consenting individuals, a child must give their consent to be painted. Many 2-4 year old children will prefer a hand art design that they can look at instead of a face paint design.
- We will not paint over open wounds, sores, or broken skin.
- We will not paint over any rashes or on individuals who have signs of eye or skin infections.
- We will not paint near a nose, mouth, or eyes on any individual who appears to be sick or recently have been sick.
- Our face painters reserve the right to decline to paint any symbols, words, or on any body parts that they are uncomfortable with for any reason and at any time.
- Guests are not allowed to paint themselves or touch face paint kit contents.
* FDA approval excludes UV black light face paint which is professional cosmetic grade.