Portable Archery Range Rental For Large Groups, Festivals, and County Fairs
If you are expecting kids under the age of 8 or are setting up a multiple "station" format party, school, church, vineyard, country club, or synagogue event, or other big party where a large group of guests can pick and choose from activity options then this complete archery range rental with coaching staff is a great choice for you.
This archery booth-style set up is run more like a carnival game at a county fair or community festival and features colorful rubber blunted arrows with real bows.
Our archery coaching staff sets up our traveling archery rental range and then stays on site for the duration of your birthday party or event and works with your guests in a "walk up" manner. Each guest has the ability to work with a real USA Archery certified archery instructor and learn the basics of archery with our archery rental equipment before allowing the next guest to try the sport.
This is our most popular party package with adults and is an extremely good choice for parties that have a mix of children and adults attending or have young children with short attention spans.
- 1 archery party instructor
- 1 archery party assistant instructor
- Portable archery range rental and archery rental equipment for duration of our team's time at your party.
- Blunted rental archery arrows are supplied on this party option with one of their corresponding "shoot through" targets to prevent arrow damage
- Our Crew arrives in Sheroes Entertainment teal company shirts unless expressly requested. We can often send the following costume options on our staff with corresponding thematic backdrop options with advanced notice (+$150/event): Medieval/ Renaissance/Robin Hood, Pow-Wow/Western/Pocahontas, Brave Scottish Princess, Hunger Games, Circus
- Walk-up Style "Try Archery" Experience
- Archery Form and Technique
- Archery Shooting With 1:1 Assistance As Needed
- Shooting Practice
- Q&A About Archery
- Photo Opportunities
1.5+ hours minimum; most clients hire an archery booth for 2-6 hours.
Pricing & Capacity levels
Archery booth pricing starts at $485 for the first hour of guest interaction, $195 each additional HALF hour of guest interaction. Travel is not included in pricing and is calculated from Simi Valley, CA.
Gratuity not included and is suggested at 15-20% in cash on the day of the event.
Parties over 4 hours may be subject to staff rotation for lunch. Parties over 7 hours are subject to staffing overtime charges at time and a half per California State law
Approximately 50 guests can be reached in this shooting booth format per hour.
- Rain Shade - (12'x12' or 12'x16') - +$40/event per rain shade.
- Medieval Decorations & Costumes - Medieval flags, red/yellow medieval backdrop, themed character interaction, and medieval coach costumes. (+$150/event)
- Fairy Garden Decorations & Costumes - Fairy meadow flower garlands, shimmering blue glitter fairy backdrop, and stunning fairy archer coach costumes. (+$150/event)
- Custom Colors for Blunted Archery Arrow Backdrop (if other than cardinal and gold) - $375, please allow 1 month for creation. Subject to availability. Any custom charges must be paid in full before work commences.
- This archery party is designed for ages 5+. We can accommodate younger children under direct parental help and supervision, such as when a father helps a daughter to pull back a bow. If you are expecting many guests under 5 please let us know to pack some extra small gear for them.
- This party option requires a 20'x20' or larger flat area facing away from any buildings, cars, animals, or other activities for blunted arrows, more space and boundary warning signs / barriers, may be required for pointed arrows.
- We need a 4' cleared path free of stairs close in proximity to street / parking access to be able to "load in" to an event.
- This offering is indoor/outdoor compatible; indoor locations require the use of our white ballistic backstop netting as the only color option. Suitable for banquet halls or gyms.
Frequently asked questions
What kind of equipment do you use?
- What kind of arrows go with this party?
- Pointed (non-blunted) arrows. Please see the image above for what they look like.
- Why is there only one target?
- We work with 2-4 archers at a time so that guests can see how they are doing with relation to their friends. After coaching over 3,000 new archers we've found that sharing the target makes this range portable, compact, and easy for the instructors to supervise for safety. Don't worry though - with this rotation waiting time is kept down to a minimum and everyone has plenty of time to shoot.
- I'm an adult. Why is the target short?
- For safety. Arrows launch on an upward incline at short distances and beginning archers of all ages tend to aim higher than they need to which frequently results in "high" shots. As a result we follow the NASP (National After School Archery Program) standards in believing that targets closer to the ground help beginners to keep their shots where they expect to hit and in a contained area.
- Do you provide prizes?
- We do not provide prizes but if you would like to provide your own prizes for people who do a good shot we are happy to pass them out for you.
- What happens if it rains?
- This archery party works rain or shine (excluding lightning and winds over 20mph). If you are reserving a party between October and March we highly recommend adding on a rain shade rental when making your reservation.
- How long does it take you to set up?
- Our crew needs 30-45 minutes to set up the archery range rental and 30 minutes to tear it down. This time is included in your archery party price and must take place directly before and after your contracted shooting booth time. Early set up requests or delayed tear down requests for event planners and large events may be possible with additional time and labor costs.
- The venue is asking for an insurance certificate; is that possible?
- Insurance certificates with additionally insured wording are available if required, please allow 2-3 weeks to process.
- What does the staff wear?
- Our staff arrives in cheerful company logo T-shirts unless otherwise requested during contract signing.