Portable Archery Range Rental For Large Groups, Festivals, and County Fairs
Robin Hood, Hunger Games, Arrow, Brave, and more... they all have one thing in common for Los Angeles and Ventura County parties: ARCHERY!!! This amazing archery birthday party and private archery party package brings everything that you need to make your party safe, fun, and memorable.
If you are expecting kids under the age of 8 or are setting up a multiple "station" format party, school, church, vineyard, country club, or synagogue event, or other big party where a large group of guests can pick and choose from activity options then this complete archery range rental with coaching staff is a great choice for you.
This archery booth-style set up is run more like a carnival game at a county fair or community festival and features colorful rubber blunted arrows with real bows.
Our Ventura County and Los Angeles - based archery coaching staff sets up our traveling archery rental range and then stays on site for the duration of your birthday party or event and works with your guests in a "walk up" manner. Each guest has the ability to work with a real USA Archery certified archery instructor and learn the basics of archery with our archery rental equipment before allowing the next guest to try the sport.
This is our most popular party package with adults and is an extremely good choice for parties that have a mix of children and adults attending or have young children with short attention spans.
- 1 archery party instructor
- 1 archery party assistant instructor
- Portable archery range rental and archery rental equipment for duration of our team's time at your party.
- Blunted rental archery arrows are supplied on this party option with one of their corresponding "shoot through" targets to prevent arrow damage
- Our Crew arrives in Sheroes Entertainment teal company shirts unless expressly requested.
- Walk-up Style "Try Archery" Experience
- Archery Form and Technique
- Archery Shooting With 1:1 Assistance As Needed
- Shooting Practice
- Q&A About Archery
- Photo Opportunities
Most clients hire an archery booth for 2-6 hours.
Approximately 50 guests can be reached in this shooting booth format per hour of shooting time.
- Travel is NOT included in this table and is priced based on the address provided in your quote.
- Archery requires 1 hour total of load in / tear down time. This time spent is included inside of their total onsite time duration listed above. As an example, 2 hours of "total onsite time duration" contains 45 minutes of set up, 1 hour of shooting with guests, and 15 minutes of load out.
- Gratuity not included and is suggested at 15-20% in cash on the day of the event.
- Parties over 4 hours require that staff members rotate away from the booth one at a time to take a lunch break.
- Prize Box Contents
- Medieval Decorations Upgrade (flower garlands, medieval costumes on coaches, flags)
- Custom Colors for Blunted Archery Arrow Backdrop (if other than cardinal and gold) - $375, please allow 1 month for creation. Subject to availability. Any custom charges must be paid in full before work commences.
- This archery party is designed for ages 5+. We can accommodate younger children under direct parental help and supervision, such as when a father helps a daughter to pull back a bow. If you are expecting many guests under 5 please let us know to pack some extra small gear for them.
- This party option requires a 20'x20' or larger flat area facing away from any buildings, cars, animals, or other activities for blunted arrows, more space and boundary warning signs / barriers, may be required for pointed arrows.
- We need a 4' cleared path free of stairs close in proximity to street / parking access to be able to "load in" to an event.
- This offering is indoor/outdoor compatible; indoor locations require the use of our white ballistic backstop netting as the only color option. Suitable for banquet halls or gyms.
Frequently asked questions
What kind of equipment do you use?
- What kind of arrows go with this party?
- Pointed (non-blunted) arrows. Please see the image above for what they look like.
- Why is there only one target?
- We work with 2-4 archers at a time so that guests can see how they are doing with relation to their friends. After coaching over 3,000 new archers we've found that sharing the target makes this range portable, compact, and easy for the instructors to supervise for safety. Don't worry though - with this rotation waiting time is kept down to a minimum and everyone has plenty of time to shoot.
- I'm an adult. Why is the target short?
- For safety. Arrows launch on an upward incline at short distances and beginning archers of all ages tend to aim higher than they need to which frequently results in "high" shots. As a result we follow the NASP (National After School Archery Program) standards in believing that targets closer to the ground help beginners to keep their shots where they expect to hit and in a contained area.
- Do you provide prizes?
- We do not provide prizes in a standard package but if you would like to provide your own prizes for people who do a good shot we are happy to pass them out for you or you can upgrade to our prize box add-on.
- What happens if it rains?
- This archery party works rain or shine (excluding lightning and winds over 20mph).
- How long does it take you to set up?
- Our crew needs 45 minutes to set up the archery range rental and 15 minutes to tear it down.
- Can you arrive early in the day before the event?
- Yes, based on availability. If you wish for our team to set up on site before your party time (e.g. setting up at 9AM for a 1PM shooting start time) we can be there early, set up, and waiting until the actual start time at an additional $120 / hour of waiting time.
- The venue is asking for an insurance certificate; is that possible?
- Insurance certificates with additionally insured wording are available if required, please allow 2-3 weeks to process.
- What does the staff wear?
- Our staff arrives in cheerful company logo T-shirts unless otherwise requested during contract signing. We have the following themed costumes in stock upon request: Renaissance, Medieval, Robin Hood, Spy / Tactical Blacks, Safari / Explorer, Native American, and Hunger Games.